Like Every year West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department will publish notification for GNM Nursing Course Admission 2019. Under this course, Female and few Male candidates can apply for GNM Course admission under WB Health Department.
This is a Three and Half Year Training course. After completing this GNM Nursing course candidates can join as a Staff Nurse on any Government or Private Hospitals.
Some Important Information about West Bengal GNM Course 2019 are given below Read it carefully.
- HS Passed students only apply for this course.
- Arts, Science & Commerce all stream students can apply.
- Merit List will be prepared on the basis of Higher Secondary Percentage.
- Students can apply only for their Home District.
- Application Process is Offline.
- Maximum age limit for applying this course is 27 years.
Application Form for WB Health GNM Nursing Course 2019 will be available from the Second Week of May 2019. Candidates have to download the Application Form, Print it out and after Filling it correctly send it to the mentioned Hospital (as per your District).
Due to High Demand of this Course, the Cut Off Percentage was above 80% on the last few years and it’s continuously increasing. Seats will be reserved for SC, ST, OBC, Orphanage, Civil Defence Candidates, as per Govt. Rule.
There are approx 2105 seats for Female Candidates and 70 Seats for Male Candidates. It may vary year to year.
If you have any query about WB Health GNM Nursing Course admission 2019, feel free post it in the below comment box.